Here are some tips and guidelines to follow to help your chances of winning our giveaways and prevent unnecessary disqualification. We hope this addresses any questions you may have, but if not feel free to leave a comment or e-mail us.
- We make all of our giveaways as fair as possible.
- All winning entries are subject to verification. For example, if you subscribe to our newsletter and then unsubscribe a day before the giveaway ends, you would be disqualified for that entry.
- For Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest entries, you must have your “likes” or profiles set to the public setting, so we can verify those entries. If you have your profiles set to private, we cannot verify your entries and they will be disqualified.
- When you make a comment for an entry, be sure to use the same e-mail that you use for your Rafflecopter profile.
- Some of our giveaways allow you to Tweet our giveaway once a day for additional entries! This is useful for maximizing your chances of winning. You can sign up for Twitter here if you haven’t already.
- You can also use the “Share This!” feature to get entries for sharing our giveaway and referring friends! You can gain up to 10 extra entries this way.
- Only one set of entries per person, per household, per IP address is allowed. Any attempt at gaining extra entries in an unfair way will disqualify the entrant.
- Winner selection is powered by Random.org and winners will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway. It might be a great idea to add our email to your address book to avoid the chance of your winning notification being put in your junk mail folder. Winners will have 48 hours after the winning e-mail is dispatched to respond and claim their prize before another winner is selected. We will make at least 2 attempts at reaching our winners.
- Good luck! 🙂